INTRODUCTION TO H.A. DERMAL FILLERS
This course offers attendees an introduction to the injection of on-label H.A. Dermal Fillers (Belotero).
It is intended for Registered Nurses with an interest in Aesthetic Healthcare, or Doctors or Dentists with an interest in offering H.A. Dermal Fillers in their practice. It combines an online pre-learning theory component with theory review and consolidation during the course, as well as a practical workshop.
Attendees will be treating lips, cheeks, naso-labial folds, oral commissures / marionettes and the midface area.
- Health and safety and Infection Prevention and control relevant to the procedure.
- Understanding of contra-indications and suitability of client for treatment.
- Skills for facial assessment focusing on facial anatomy.
- Ability to recommend appropriate treatment placement and dosage.
- Ability to perform H.A Dermal Filler treatment and advise appropriate aftercare.
- The course runs over three full days with a pre-learning theory component with review and consolidation during the course.
- A practical workshop will include treatment of lips and cheeks for contouring, and mid / lower-face for re-volumising on live models under supervision.
- A certificate of completion will be offered after successful completion.
- Recommendations for Doctor oversight.
- Completion of NCA Xeomin Training.
- Current registration certificate with the relevant NZ Professional body.
- Current (within 2 years) CORE Immediate / Level 4 Resuscitation (minimum).
- Indemnity Insurance.
- $5995 + GST, all inclusive of pre-learning guidance and training product (group course).